Someplace for me to write, and my family and friends to read, about what's going on with my life.

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

More adventures in Oslo (part 3)

More pictures from my walk last weekend.


There are a lot of trees behind the police station. The little wall in the center holds a secret...

.... a spiral! I don't know why, but this really attracted my attention.

There was a little bench in some random place, and it looks like someone left some snacks behind. It is a lemon and some chili peppers. Takes all kinds...


Down the street from our apartment is the Mosque.






On the way back home, I saw this street sign. Very important information to have!



This is the view of home from the police station.


And the view of home from the pizza sign.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer, Really liked your pictures. You really do have a nice place to live and see things. Have to make it there sometime. We made it back form Texas and had a great time with Steve and Sharon. Got some good old Texas BBQ. Went to a comedy show in downtown Austin that was really funny. Played golf with Steve twice, well wait I played he just drove me around. He hurt his leg while trying to get his boat in the water and could hardly walk. Went to a nursery to look around and can you believe they had beer there. Will need less to say Steve and I drank beer while Sharon and Maria looked around. Saw Shalene and Shane’s house both really nice, as is Sharon’s of course. Guess that's about it for now Love Dad